Water FUN for the kids! Milton’s Splash Pads, now called spray pads by The Town, officially open May 19th, 2017, just in time for some of the season’s hottest weather! The splash pads then stay open until September 4th, 2017! Bring your kids to one of Milton’s numerous spray pads this summer for wet and refreshing fun! Can you think of a better way to spend free time with the kids on a hot, sunny day?
Operating hours of all spray pads are 9:00 am – 9:00 pm daily.
There are 13 locations currently open in the city:
- Beaty Neighbourhood Park – 670 Bennett Blvd.
- Bristol District Park – 920 Kennedy Circle
- Bronte Meadows Park – 165 Laurier Ave.
- Clarke Neighbourhood Park – South – 1170 Laurier Ave.
- Coates Neighbourhood Park – North – 776 Philbrook Dr.
- Dempsey Neighbourhood Park – 187 Dixon Rd.
- Kinsmen Park – 196 Wilson Dr.
- Laurier Park – 765 Laurier Ave.
- Lions Sports Park – 99 Thompson Rd.
- Milton Community Park – 805 Santa Maria Blvd.
- Optimist Park – 881 Savoline Blvd.
- Scott Neighbourhood Park East – 143 Scott Blvd.
- Sunny Mount Park – 255 Ruhl Drive
Note that Rotary Park splash pad at 100 Garden Lane will be closed until August 2017 for construction.